Does time fly or what? I can't believe it's already February! As for goings on, not much for us. I have been hearing a lot of news from friends and some family, so to those out there in need of congratulations...congratulations! We wish the best to new home-owners and little babes to come!
As for my babes, they have been doing as well as any of yours out there...sick, sick, sick. Gunnar and Macie are just getting over the croup crud and still have the "coughy coughs". Broxton is on anti-biotics for his throat, plus having the above mentioned. So, we have been hermits for the past little bit and hopefully we can get past this stuff and rejoin the living.
I gave Broxton his first haircut a few days (weeks), I don't remember exactly, but I did. He had the beginnings of a "Billy Ray do" going on and I thought that it was about time. His hair seemed so much darker than his siblings, but when the clippers were done, he was like Gunnar...a little toe-head! It's still darker than Gunnar's, and now that it's grown out a little bit, it's not as bad.
You're 'gonna do what with those?
Billy who?
Where's my hair?!
He's still cute though.
I also cut Macie's hair, but I didn't take any before or after pictures 'cause I wasn't sure what the end result was going to be. It turned out good though, as long as I comb it, you can't tell how uneven it is!
We had some neighbor friends over a couple weeks ago and here are some fun pics. We are loving play-dough at at our house everyday, and we had to share with our friends!
Morgan, Broxton, Gunnar, Macie, & Jace
Macie and Morgan are five days apart and go to pre-school together & Macie says "Morgan is my best friend". Jace is 4 months older than Broxton and if this picture says anything about this rambunctious duo, well, only time will tell!
I think they get their skills from their dads! :)
(Don't worry, no child was hurt while photographing this picture)
My news isn't as thrilling as those around us, I have a new calling in our ward. I am still the YW Sports Director and now a Sunday School worker. I am team-teaching the Gospel Doctrine class with a brother in the ward. It's a little nerve-wracking and I consider myself so unqualified and unknowledgable for such a calling, but yesterday went pretty well and my nerves are calmer than the first time I taught. I do feel grateful for this because I know that this is what the Lord wants and it's what I need at this time. Studying the Book of Mormon as I've never done before is such a great blessing in my life! I feel less stressed about the little things (if you can imagine), I have more patience with my family, and I can feel the Spirit with me more than ever. I only pray that I can reach those that listen and they can receive the things they are in need of too. It's a daunting challenge, but I am ready to go.
I am also taking on the position of Box Elder County Dairy Women's Board President. This year I will be organizing and in charge of the Ambassador/Delegate Program which replaced the Dairy Princess Program. I won't bore with all the details, but this too is exciting for me. I will get to work with other dairy wives from our county and with great youth promoting our industry...so, don't forget, 3 a day is the healthy way!
So, there's a Little update, and hopefully it won't be March before I can get to this again!
3 comments:
Congrats! Sounds like you'll be busy but having fun too. Your kids look so happy! I hope we can see you all this summer! Love you all!
Wow, what a buisy girl. That's neat that you can teach gospel doctrine, I bet you do so good. It sounds like you are keeping yourself busy with a lot of enriching things! Sorry your kids have been sick, we have been horribly sick at our house.
Lots of new stuff going on for you! Isn't it funny how different those little guys look with a simple buzz? Broxtons a cutie!
Post a Comment