So I still don't know what the problem is with Photobucket, so you'll have to deal with the many pics that follow!
I decided to clean out my phone pictures and sent them to my e-mail so now I can post some of what has been going on.
I decided to clean out my phone pictures and sent them to my e-mail so now I can post some of what has been going on.
Our pool from last year is used as a yard clean up tool now, so I got this new one for some fun. The kids really like it-I wasn't impressed for the price I paid!





Gunnar and Macie had a Pre-school party activity at the Peak in Brigham...they loved it!

We can't forget the infamous swing!


Macie loves to help with the garden--we go out everyday a to water right now and they all fight over who's turn it is. We are trying different things this year and have a lot planted...we'll see what grows--can't wait for weeding ;)
My niece Sydney came and stayed with us for a week while Stephanie went to visit Justin...we had lots of fun playing outside, painting, going on walks and all different kins of stuff. She especially liked being the little farm girl!
We all love ice cream, especially when we can eat it with Grandma and aunt Shanna!
(Shanna just had her tonsils out--hence the painful, medicated dazed look)
View of the farm from a walk on the frontage road.
Broxton has become quite the truck and tractor boy. Every time he hears one, he asks to go, and if he doesn't get to, he gets upset. This is him "driving" with Trevor. He HAS to drive every chance he gets...so we'll sit in the vehicle and he "drives" for as long as you let him.


Broxton has become quite the truck and tractor boy. Every time he hears one, he asks to go, and if he doesn't get to, he gets upset. This is him "driving" with Trevor. He HAS to drive every chance he gets...so we'll sit in the vehicle and he "drives" for as long as you let him.


Gunnar and Macie both got bikes from the Easter Bunny, but they would rather fight over the trike that Logan gave Gunnar. They will ride their bikes, but the bikes are a little too big and someone has to be right there with them so if they tip...
(Easter Bunny was looking to the future and trying to save a few bucks)
We LOVE our Great-Grandma Gardner!
Broxton's new friend--Duke (Logan and Cameron's dog)

This is what happens when all three have to get cleaned up at the same time and Broxton has to get out first.

And finally, my favorite...
He was sooo tired---eating ckn nuggets during car ride 'cause I knew he'd fall asleep---But I didn't think he'd fall asleep while eating!
Lots of pics I know...I'll keep at Photobucket 'til I figure it out...Thanks for hanging with us!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun, cute family!!!
It looks like you are keeping busy and having tons of fun. It was so great to see your mom and Shanna. I love to look at pictures of people I know. They both look great, even with the druged dazed look:)
Post a Comment