So hard to see them grow up so fast! He is such a cute kid. Your so blessed to have such a great family! Happy B-day Gunnar, we love & miss you!
holy cow! that cake is awesome!
Yeah I agree that cake is way cool!
Sounds like a great b-day! That cake is awesome did you make it? Wow and I thought my tractor was good. It holds nothing to yours!!! Sorry about yesterday, I really wish I could have gone with you. I hope you had a good day away with no kids!!!
I know that it's a little late, but happy birthday Gunnar! Shelly we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So hard to see them grow up so fast! He is such a cute kid. Your so blessed to have such a great family! Happy B-day Gunnar, we love & miss you!
holy cow! that cake is awesome!
Yeah I agree that cake is way cool!
Sounds like a great b-day! That cake is awesome did you make it? Wow and I thought my tractor was good. It holds nothing to yours!!! Sorry about yesterday, I really wish I could have gone with you. I hope you had a good day away with no kids!!!
I know that it's a little late, but happy birthday Gunnar! Shelly we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment