



I can't believe that we've been together this long and have known each other for over 9 years...I guess this happens when your old! We have been through a lot and I know that we have a lot more to come, but I am truly grateful that I have such a great man in my life---he's such a wonderful friend and an especially great dad---we have fun together and we are happy :)

For celebrating this year we took a trip to Wendover last weekend and stayed a couple nights---we went to a show and then just played and took in the "sights". It was nice to get away for a little bit, but we are looking forward to our next trip in a couple months---we love our little ones but need our time at times :) We are getting our trips in now 'cause hopefully (cross your fingers) in the next year we will be moving forward with things and pursuing our future 'dreams' of house owning and securing our foundations...again, cross your fingers :) We are striving for better and through our faith and perseverance we know we will continue to grow and be happy!
Forever and for Always...
I love you Trevor!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, guys! I can't believe it's been that long already!! We ARE old! :)
I feel like we have not talked in forever. I love the pic from your wedding thats fun. We just had our 7yr and came home with a new baby that day. Crazy how time goes by. That is a great pic of you two at the end. Dusty hates pic so way to go getting Trevor in one. I hope you guys get to start building soon too. We really need to get together soon and let the kids play. Oh and I love Macie's cake. WOW!!!
Post a Comment