Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things are steady...

...that's it, they are steady.
Brinnlie has improved over the last few days and is doing well. She still has some obstacles to overcome, but, we are grateful that we've been blessed with such a strong little spirit!
I am truly thankful for all the prayers sent our way again, and continually. They have been heartfelt and truly are heard. I am very thankful for the power of the Priesthood and that I can rely on Trevor and close ones whenever in need...it's comforting to feel of the Savior's love through the words spoken through His power.
As always: Patience.

3 comments:

The Huffies said...

I'm so sorry for all you've been going through...there is nothing worse than watching your child suffer and being helpless to do anything about it. I hope things improve quickly so you can bring her home soon. Hang in there, we'll be praying for you and sending good thoughts your way.

Tina said...

Hey Shelly! Love, love, love that we got to chat the other day! I hope we can meet up again on the 9th... Remember to take care of you too!

Cami said...

Shelly, you are incredible! You have always been amazing and you continue to be so. My prayers are with you and you beautiful family.