Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not Today

Brinnlie's eyes have improved again, but aren't where they need to be to consider coming home. The Eye Dr. wants to check them in 2 weeks---so, our timeline is at least 2 more weeks, then we'll go from there.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey there, I am always checking your blog to see how things are going. I finally feel stable with 4 kids myself, enough so, that I would love for you to call if you need somewhere for the kids to go. Now or after school starts I'll just be home with Nayvi some days soooo, call if you want to head to SLC and need someone. Hope your doing well.

HeatherKimber said...

I'm sorry Shelly. Thats so hard not knowing!

The Huffies said...

I hope things are going well for you guys - we were down at PCMC and I was thinking of you - best wishes!