We got to the Jospeh Smith Memorial Building and waited for the next show time of 7:30, meanwhile all the kids were having a hayday running around in the lobby, but weren't too bad...thanks Shawna for the stroller entertainment :) The movie was awesome, Macie fell asleep on my lap and Gunnar overall wasn't too rowdy...sorry K.C. & Shawna for having to sit right in front of him. We made it through though. It was funny, afterwards in the exit lobby we were trying to get Macie to wake up to get all bundled for the lights, and she fell back asleep while sitting up on the floor! I wish I had a picture, but my hands were tied with the others.
We made it outside and managed to take a few pictures, although kindof blurry, I think they are still cute!
Macie & TrevorShawna, Jocelyn, & K.C.
In front of the reflection pool
And after all the fun at midnight...
It was a fun night out with some wonderful friends and family. I do have to say though, I don't think we will be making any Frontrunner trips anytime in the near future!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the picture of them all asleep!
It Looks like you guys had a fun night out on the town. Your kids did awesome to sit through the movie. I'm glad you had a good time.
Such cute kids! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun! I love all the pictures!
Looks like so much fun, I miss seeing the lights and the beautiful temples! Hope you have a great holiday.
I love the one of them asleep in the van.
Post a Comment