Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Op Time!!!


This holiday season has started out great. Although, my dear Grandpa passed away, we were able to see and visit with many family members that we would otherwise had not this time of year. All of my sisters and brother with their families were all together for the first time in (many) years! We get together every time we can, but there is always someone not able to make it at that time, so for us, it was wonderful to have EVERYONE at the same time. It was very special for my parents to have all of us in their house again, but I'm sure they are happy to have it back to normal now :) . Stacey is in Colorado with her family, Steph in Arizona, and Scott in Texas. It's funny, Shanna is here, but, I rarely see her too. It was so much fun to see everyone and reminisce and talk and see all the 'grandkids' together too.

(Justin w/Sydney, Stephanie; Jeff & Stacey, Brandon, Tyson, Ryan; Mom & Dad;

Scott & Jenn; Shanna; Me w/Macie, Trevor w/Broxton, Gunnar)




Love You Guys!

1 comment:

Lovin Life Together said...

I'm glad you got high speed, now mabey I can know what you guys are up too a little more than once or twice a year. It was good to see your family. Your kids are getting so big.