This past week we have been playing outside much of the time. We went to feed the ducks at Crystal, and had lots of bread for them, but they weren’t hungry…the ‘keeper’ had just given them 50 pounds of leftovers from the food pantry. We had fun though. Saturday we went to the American West Heritage Center to see the baby animals. Stephanie got all the pictures ‘cause my dumb camera battery doesn’t hold a charge for anything! Thanks Steph. I think the kids’ favorite part was the train, they could’ve cared less for the animals. I guess that’s what we get for living on a farm. Oh, well they had fun. We also got lunch and ate it at Willow Park, then went to the Zoo. The kids were really excited to feed the ducks and fish there to, but the same thing…none were interested. So, Macie and Gunnar brought their baggie of food home in hopes that the next walk to Crystal will find hungry ducks and geese!
Steph and I also took Macie, Sydney, and Broxton to play at Pioneer Park in Brigham while Trevor was at the dentist. I got a few pics and Macie and Sydney each took a turn at it too…they were very interested in a family that was fishing there and had caught a huge fish! We didn’t get a picture, but the whole rest of the day Macie kept asking when we could go fishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment