Sunday, September 19, 2010

The End Of Summer…

 

The end of summer means two things around the Gardner house…

Macie’s Birthday and the County Fair.

I already posted about celebrating with Trevor’s family, so here are some pics from my side’s celebration with cousins Brandon and Sydney…

 100_2490 

 100_2492

100_2493Despite some rain, fun was had by all and the kid’s loved all their gifts---thanks everyone, it was great seeing you!

 

 

As far as the fair, I think I already talked about the parade, so here are some pics of the kids having fun on the rides.  I didn’t get any pictures of them leading the cows…hopefully I’ll get copies from grandma and then I will share.

 

100_2461

 100_2462 

 100_2464

 100_2465

 100_2466

Broxton stayed on the train for over half an hour the last night---

once it started raining, and it got after 9:00, it was walk on any ride and the kids had a blast!

 100_2467

 100_2468

Dailee’s nephew---what a handsome guy!

 

 

 100_2469

 100_2470

 100_2471

 100_2472

   100_2475 

 100_2477

 100_2478 

 100_2481

The “crazy ride”---I got sick just watching! 

100_2482

I don’t know how they did it, Gunnar and Macie even rode the StarShip 3000!

 

And, the following Monday…

100_2483

First day of Kindergarten.

(Gunnar didn’t want his pic taken)

It was a cold one!

 100_2484

No comments: