My heart is so HAPPY for you guys! I am doing the happy dance!! :) WOW!! I know I am smiling, I can't even imagine the smiles and dancing that is happening at your house tonight!! Good luck on your first night at home with her!!
Yay! My heart just jumped when I read this! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe all that you've been through. What a blessing you have to enjoy! Enjoy the miracle of life you have! Have so much fun with her. Love, Jill
I am so sorry I missed Brinnlie before she went home. I am so happy for you all. She looks so happy. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope all is going well Laurie
What an amazing day! For all these little ones go through, I think we need to celebrate not only birthdays, but NICU homecoming day as well...a day to remember for sure! So happy you are finally all together under one roof. Take care and hope to see you sometime outside of the hospital!
I'm so happy for your! I wish that I could've been there to take care of Brinnlie those last few months, but I was on my own maternity leave. She was the cutest little peanut I have had in a long time. Thank you so much for the cute gift- it will always remind me of Brinnlie. Love, Brittney
Wha Hoo!!! I am so happy for you both. What a crazy year for you. I am so excited that you are all together under one roof and doing well. She looks so beautiful. Congratulations!!!
15 comments:
She's a beautiful little miracle! I'm so happy for all of you.
Love, Karen
That is so awesome, she is so cute!
My heart is so HAPPY for you guys! I am doing the happy dance!! :) WOW!! I know I am smiling, I can't even imagine the smiles and dancing that is happening at your house tonight!! Good luck on your first night at home with her!!
I got all teary-eyed reading this! I am so happy for you and your family! YAY! Miracles happen!
YAY!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!I am SO HAPPY for you guys!!
Yay! My heart just jumped when I read this! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe all that you've been through. What a blessing you have to enjoy! Enjoy the miracle of life you have! Have so much fun with her.
Love,
Jill
I love the pictures! She is soooo cute and I love how happy she is! I'm so glad she is finally home. What a little miracle. Love you!
Congratulations! What a special day! She looks so cute! :)
HOORAY! I remember that feeling well! Congratulations!
YAYYYY!! Congrats hope all goes well from now on. What a little miricle. She is beautiful.
Awesome, we're so happy for you guys and we hope things are going well at home for your family!!
I am so sorry I missed Brinnlie before she went home. I am so happy for you all. She looks so happy. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope all is going well Laurie
What an amazing day! For all these little ones go through, I think we need to celebrate not only birthdays, but NICU homecoming day as well...a day to remember for sure! So happy you are finally all together under one roof. Take care and hope to see you sometime outside of the hospital!
I'm so happy for your! I wish that I could've been there to take care of Brinnlie those last few months, but I was on my own maternity leave. She was the cutest little peanut I have had in a long time. Thank you so much for the cute gift- it will always remind me of Brinnlie.
Love,
Brittney
Wha Hoo!!! I am so happy for you both. What a crazy year for you. I am so excited that you are all together under one roof and doing well. She looks so beautiful. Congratulations!!!
Your Friend,
Melissa Miller Spelts
Post a Comment